If you have ever tried to fix your financial situation but were unsuccessful or unable to maintain positive management behaviors and habits, this Structured Money Coaching Program is for you. It is an excellent investment into your Personal Finance Fitness. This program and the Accompanying Manual are designed explicitly by a Money Coach!
About the Program
We are all gifted differently with various strengths in the diverse aspects of life. So when we need to address a particular issue in our lives where we are lacking, we hire specialists. Personal Finance Management is no different.
As we were growing up, the mantra was always to work hard to make money or invest in growing your income levels. However, we were never told that there is an art, a science, a discipline, and an acquired skill that goes into managing one’s finances.
Money coaching from an experienced professional mentor and finance expert is a unique engagement for increasing financial literacy. It is distinct from counseling, advising, or teaching, and it is instrumental in financial capacity building. It helps individuals develop economic goals and make behavior changes to achieve them. When the same is presented as an interactive program, it allows you a self-paced approach to create personalized action plans for achieving your money goals.
The Money Coaching Program is curated and puts together years of financial and money coaching that the developer has conducted for different people. In the Program, the different Personal Finance Professionals involved are offering to walk with you on the path of personal finances and get the necessary work done. In addition, we provide you with tools to discard the excitement of signing into a new program or embarking on a new project or venture. The idea is to ensure that there will be progress in the right direction when you review your finances six months or 12 months from now.
Once you sign up, you will be assigned to a Money Coach who will be your guide and accountability partner – the reminder that your financial success is a journey and not a destination. With this journey, you will work to:
- Develop a healthy relationship with money
- Set SMART personal Finance goals
- Develop a savings discipline as life skills for individual livelihood and business improvement.
- Identify Personal Financial Priorities.
- Budget Effectively.
- Know how to get out of and control debt.
- Seek further financial help from a coach for the new levels of financial success.
Individuals & Groups of people (Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Chamas, Women Groups etc).
- Personal Finance Self Awareness
- Your Money Blue Print
- Basic Human needs and Money
- My Money Personality
- Your Money personality self-awareness
- Money Personality self-evaluation
- My Personal Money Goals
- What truly matters in your life and why is it important to you?
- Setting my SMART money goals and developing a plan to achieve them.
- Personal Budgeting
- The 50/30/20 budgeting principle
- Steps in making a personal budget
- Practice and master the art of making a personal budget
- Investments planning
- What is the best investments option for me?
- Before you start investing
- Investments biases to avoid
- Start investing for your retirement at 20!
- Getting out of debt
- Making sense of debt
- The dangers of too much debt
- Approaches to debt management
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- The sessions will be scheduled on a weekly basis. For this season 1, classes will be held on Thursday’s from 7.30 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
- This is purely an online engagement.
- Each signup comes with a *free manual that will be the tool for this Journey complete with lessons, skeleton notes and all the requisite assignments and resources.
- There will be utmost confidentiality on any personal information shared during the sessions. For a more personalized Journey, you will be assigned a personal Financial Advisor who will walk with you as a guide/Accountability partner and help ensure that the work gets done.
- All the parties will keep time so that the sessions start and end on the agreed time.
- The client will allow the Finance Coach to challenge and encourage them in order to make steady progress and help them avoid pitfalls along the way.
- Both parties will be optimistic and make the most out of the sessions. This includes doing all the assignments for the sessions.
- Consultancy fees must be paid for the sessions to kick off.
This program will have a total of 6 themed sessions happening weekly.
Just treat this like that hot date or a serious Doctor’s appointment that you cannot afford to miss! The Money Coach will be your sounding board when things get out of hand. Whichever option you choose, know that the work you put in today will pay off in freedom and flexibility for the rest of your life!
The sessions are inclusive and client-focused. They entail training, interactive discussions, calculations & analysis, journaling and assignments. Each participant is entitled to at least one hour per week of open house session to explore your financial potential, areas of stuckness and tools for personal action and growth at a personal level.
FINANCIAL INVESTMENT INTO A STANDARD PROGRAM
Your investment will be Kes 10,000 for a standard 6 weeks structured Financial Fitness Program. 1st class will be on Thursday April 21st 2022.
- Pay the requisite fees via M-pesa Till number 9819183
- Forward the M-Pesa confirmation message to: +254 727 143 313 for booking
- Provide a communications contact where the Coaching Manual and class links will be sent well before the class.
- Free your schedule and block Thursday’s 7.30- 9.00 p.m. weekly for the next 6 weeks starting April 22nd 2022.
About the Team Leader
Elizabeth is a Money Coach, a personal finance expert, and a Certified Financial Advisor with ICEA Lion Group (https://www.icealion.co.ke) . She does Finance literacy training and is incredibly passionate about children, Teenagers, and young adults. To cultivate positive money habits, skills, and attitudes from an early age for a lifetime of financial well-being. She trains in schools, Institutions of higher learning, Churches, and other organizations.
Elizabeth holds a Master of Business Administration degree (Finance option) from the University of Nairobi is a full Accountant (C.P.A K). She holds over 20 years of practical work experience in Corporate Finance. She is a married mother of 3 children.
For any questions, clarifications etc., please feel free and welcome to reach out on [email protected]/ 0727 143 313 or 0721 715 701