Attique Money Lifeskills Academy welcomes you to sign up your Children/Teenagers for this Life changing Money Lessons for Teenagers & Children Online training. The training program aims at addressing SDG 1 and 4 i.e. No Poverty and Quality education. It’s meant to introduce more practical knowledge, skills and tools around money, personal Finance, savings Personal budgeting, money wastage, borrowing, growing money, personal finance planning and money integrity.
To raise financially responsible citizens who will build strong Families, Neighborhoods as well as Local and International Communities.
Objectives of the training:
- To Nurture positive money habits and attitudes in Teenagers & Children for a lifetime of financial well being
- To deliver key foundation knowledge and build capacity in handling money from an early age.
- To prepare children/teens for World realities around Money. This will greatly improve many other aspects of their lives.
- To help Teenagers & Children differentiate between needs and wants hence make wise spending decisions.
Class Schedules & Timings
Weekly Classes will begin from Monday March 28th 2022 followed by weekly intakes up to Friday the 15th of April 2022. Continuing students will engage in an advanced curriculum while new students will restart the curriculum.
Participants have the honors to select either the morning or the afternoon session (but not both) as per convenience.
|7-12 Year olds|
|13-18 year olds|
|Afternoon Session||3.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.||5.00 -7.30 P.m. EAT|
For efficiency, Children and Teenagers are divided into age groups as follows:
- 7-12 Year olds
- 13-18 year olds
The curriculum is well researched and has been tested with different groups of Children and Teenagers in different set ups including Schools, seminars & conferences, schools, holiday programs, Youth Camps and Churches. It has been officially published in Finance Literacy books targeting Children, Teenagers and Young Adults. These books serve as the curriculum for this training. Topics to be covered:
|10-12 Year olds|
|13-18 year olds|
- There will be homework after every topic. It is intended to be attempted with assistance from the Parents/ Guardians. This is to ensure that the money subject continue flowing right from home, for a lifetime of financial well-being.
This training is impactful, fun, highly practical and interactive. Children are always called upon to engage in practical activities around money and discussions throughout the training. We also make use of various media to illustrate key points including videos and music. This allows participants to learn more, remember more and apply more! We also undertake simple money making projects within the school/at home wherever applicable to make the money subject more practical.
The financial investment in this noble undertaking is highly subsidized and a worthy Investment. Charges will be Kshs. 1,000.00 per student per week (Monday- Friday). We expect to have a 3 weeks run starting Monday 28th March 2022 to Friday April 15th 2022. Enrollment is open for weekly undertakings i.e. continuing students will engage in an advanced curriculum while new students will restart the curriculum.
Online via Zoom.
For Children/Teenagers online Security reasons, class link will always be sent just shortly before the class.
Pay the fees (Kshs. 1,000.00 per student per week) through Mpesa
Business number: 5186733
Account: Child/ Teen’s Name
Our team is able, trained and Children Friendly. We will hold weekly sessions either online or in person in school during club days when taken as an Extra Curricular and within the Timetable when taken as a Life skill. One of us has officially published Finance Literacy and other Work books on money which are available for sale and whose titles are as below:
- Money Club Workbook- Money Lifeskills Workbook for Teenagers
- Money Club Work Book- My Lifeskills Workbook for Children
- My Smart Money Journal- My Personal Budget Companion
- My Personal Money Diary
- Generating my Unique Business Idea- An entrepreneurship support work book
I trust that you will find our request and recommendations acceptable and look forward to working together to raise financially responsible citizens who will build strong families, neighborhoods as well as Local and International Communities. Please feel free and welcome to contact us on 0727 143 313/ [email protected] for more details.