Attique Money Lifeskills Academy extends this very special welcome to all ex- candidates including Class 8 & Form 4 graduates, for this life changing Money Coaching Master class.
It is a Personal Finance Literacy Training and Money Coaching Program meant to empower Young Adults with money management skills from an early age for a lifetime of financial well-being. It prepares them to become financially responsible citizens who will build strong families, neighborhoods as well as local and international communities.
This training Program is addressing SDG 1 and 4 i.e. No Poverty and Quality education.
Our hope in putting together this Money Coaching Master Class is that by the time the school Leavers complete the sessions, they will have been equipped and impacted with important, practical and positive money management habits, skills and attitudes that will help them:
- Appreciate the fact that money does not come easy. They do not know enough. They require continuous Personal Finance Education on how money works.
- To be better money managers from an early age.
- To be aware of their spending patterns and the temptations to spend much money on wants. This helps them cultivate a culture of saving from an early age.
- To break their parents and guardians cycle of poor money management and hence set financial goals and start developing plans for realizing those goals from an early age.
This training is highly practical and interactive. Young adults are always called upon to engage in practical activities and discussions throughout the training. We also make use of various media to illustrate key points including Videos and music. This allows participants to learn more, remember more and apply more! There will be Personalized & Practical Assignments at the end of every Session
Online via Zoom.
Thrice weekly starting Monday the 24th May 2021
Class 8 Ex- Candidates:
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 1.00 – 2.30 P.M.
Form Four Ex- Candidates
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 6.00 p.m. – 7.30 P.M.
The financial investment in this noble undertaking is highly subsidized at Kshs. 1,000 per a participant per week. There are special discounts for groups.
Call, Text, WhatsApp+ 254 725 957 334/ +254 729 468 251/+254 727 143 313
#destinedforthe next level
A very special welcome to you to partner with us in the Money Lessons for Grade 4 Pupils online weekly Training. The main aim is to keep them engaged as we cultivate positive money habits, attitudes and skills from an early age for a lifetime of financial well-being.
Raising financially responsible citizens who will build strong families, neighborhoods as well as local and international communities.
The objectives of the Money Club:
- To Nurture positive money habits and attitudes from an early age for a lifetime of financial well-being.
- To deliver key foundation knowledge and build capacity in handling money from an early age.
- To prepare children/teens for real world challenges in Finances which will greatly improve many other aspects of their lives.
- To help children differentiate between needs and wants hence make wise spending decisions.
New participants join in and restart classes every Monday. Continuing participants engage on advanced curriculum. The Course duration will be in 5 weeks batches i.e. Participants are encouraged to sign up weekly for at least 5 weeks then take a break. Those who would wish to sign up for a week or two, please feel free and welcome. All Participants will get value for the course relative to their engagement.
Class Schedules & Timings:
9.30 -10.30 a.m. (E.A.T) Daily
Kshs. 200 (2 USD) per child per daily session which translates to Kshs. 1,000 (10 USD) per week.
To know more about the curriculum, Please visit this link:
How to book
Pay via Paybill: 5186733
Account: Participants name
then, share the Mpesa Confirmation message by
Call, Text ,Whatsapp/email 0725 957 334/ 0729 468 251/ 0727 143 313
In case of any queries, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team on the above contacts.
Limited slots! Book yours today!