I am glad to introduce this Money Lifeskills Workbook for Children.
Children Finance Literacy is a core life skill, especially in this day and age when children are growing up in a highly complex world. Whether children come from low-income backgrounds or more privileged ones, learning basic money like saving, sharing and spending is essential for growth and child development.
Children represent one third of the World’s population, and in some countries especially the emerging markets, children and youth can constitute almost half of the population. Our Children are the greatest leaders of tomorrow and therefore we should all endeavor to invest in them. Empowerment around money is one of the most valuable.
The Objectives of this workbook are:
- To cultivate and nurture positive money habits and attitudes from an early age for a lifetime of financial well being
- To develop key character traits and virtues around Money
- To deliver key foundation knowledge and build capacity in handling money from an early age
- To prepare children for real world challenges in finances which will greatly improve many other aspects of their lives
- To help children differentiate between needs and wants hence make wise spending decisions.
This children Lifeskills workbook targets children in the primary level.
The curriculum is well researched and tested. We use the same curriculum for the money Club in schools which we run as a co-curricular and a lifeskills empowerment.
- To order your copy, Please feel welcome to visit our shop on this link:
Teenagers Money Work Book
- To sign up your school for the MONEY CLUB please click here for more details