An Entrepreneurship Development Workbook
This Work book is specially designed to help you generate your own good fit business idea. It also highlights some of the most common business ideas in Kenya. While some of the mentioned ideas are interesting and thought provoking, others are simple and still others are based on detailed research and brilliant intellect. It is however important to note that some of the ideas mentioned in this book are listed randomly for interest rather than being grouped or ranked in a specific order.
With the shrinking job market, the future is in Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is a journey that is sometimes difficult, and a process that makes heavy demands on the Entrepreneur. A business idea could be very exciting but it is only a business opportunity if it has a chance of success. This workbook is specially designed to help you generate your unique business idea and nurture your Entrepreneurial skills and aspirations and hence venture into business.
Objectives of the Workbook:
- Mentor participants to conceive personal good fit business ideas.
- Explore linkages between entrepreneurs, the resources and services needed to successfully launch and sustain a sustainable business enterprise.
- Get equipped to plan, finance and launch your business opportunity.
Pre-Launch Price: Kshs. 1,000.00
How to order:
Pay Kshs. 1,000.00 (Plus delivery fee based on your location and preferred delivery mode) to pay bill Business number: 5186733
Account: ESW- Your one name
Relax and wait for the book to be delivered!
About the Author
Elizabeth is a Money Coach, a personal finance expert, and a certified financial advisor. She does
finance literacy training and is incredibly passionate about children, Teenagers, and young adults.
To cultivate positive money habits, skills, and attitudes from an early age for a lifetime of financial well-being. She trains in schools, Institutions of higher learning, Churches, and other organizations.
Elizabeth is a fully Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A (K)) and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Nairobi.
She holds over 20 years of practical work experience in Corporate Finance.
She is a married mother of 3 children.
Other Workbooks by the same Author
- Money Club Workbook- Money Lifeskills Workbook for Teenagers
- Money Club Work Book- My Lifeskills Workbook for Children
- My Smart Money Journal- My Personal Budget Companion
- My Personalized Financial planner
- Generating my Unique Business Idea- An entrepreneurship support work book
- Money nuggets Workbook- with 52 weeks of Personalized Money Coaching mini Classics
- Money Fundamentals for Young Adults- In Progress