- We the Money Club for Schools people welcome you for our Online sessions as below Google Meet- up for individuals and groups of them.
Financial Literacy is a core life skill, especially in this day and age when children are growing up in a highly complex world. Whether Children come from low-income backgrounds or more privileged ones, learning basic concepts of personal finance like saving, sharing and spending is essential for growth and child development. The early years are the best time. Brain development is at its peak in the early years of life, and lessons learned can be life-long. Our Children Financial Empowerment Program introduces the concept of financial literacy to children from 5 years of age.
Objectives of the training:
- To Nurture positive money habits and attitudes for a lifetime of financial well being
- To deliver key foundation knowledge and build capacity in handling money from an early age
- To prepare children/teens for real world challenges in Finances which will greatly improve many other aspects of their lives
- To help children differentiate between needs and wants hence make wise spending decisions.
One hour slots from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. daily.
🔹Charges are Kshs. 2,000 per week.
Book their Slots today!
0727143313/0729 468 251