Young Adults Money Coaching Master Class (19-25 Year Olds)
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - April 15 @ 8:00 pm
A very special welcome to all Young Adults to this life changing Money Coaching Masterclass. For those of us who may feel like they are still young in handling money, Please feel free and welcome to join in!
Empowering young adults to be financially responsible citizens who will build strong families, neighborhoods as well as local and international communities
Personal Finance Literacy is a core life skill especially in this day and age when the world is becoming more complex by the day. Whether you are just starting out on your own or you have been managing some money for some time now, this Money Coaching Masterclass will go a long way in empowering you to gain control over your Personal financial future. It is specially designed to help you appreciate and start developing important Personal Money concepts so you can manage your money with confidence.
The earlier you develop and start using positive money management habits and attitudes, the easier it will be to stick with them and the more positive impact you will have on
your financial future. This Masterclass provides an opportunity to become
better at managing your money starting today, so you can enjoy life, free
of undue Personal Finance stress.
WIFM (What is in this for you?)
Our hope in putting together this masterclass is that by the time you complete the sessions, you will have acquired important money management skills that will help you create a more secure financial future. These include and are not limited to:
- You will start developing a positive relationship with your money; overcome myths and limiting beliefs that may prevent you from taking powerful actions with your money in future.
- You will escape and overcome the limiting and most prevalent money goal that many people pursue in life of not being broke, start developing money goals and taking the small steps needed to realize even the wildest personal dreams.
- Have a better understanding and start developing the ability of living within a budget
- You will appreciate and start a journey of handling credit responsibly.
- Develop a savings plan as a life skill for personal growth and business development.
- Appreciate and start cultivating Money integrity without which nothing else matters.
Week 1: Let’s talk about MONEY!
Week 2: Spending- What do I need? What do I want?
Week 3: My Personal Money dreams or are they goals?
Week 4: Understanding Debt- Its not my money!
Week 5: Personal Budgeting- Plan Ahead and spend wisely
Week 6: Savings as a lifeskill for personal growth and business development.
Delivery: Online via Zoom.
There will be Personalized & Practical Assignments at the end of every Session
Class Frequency: Contact class will be once Weekly with personalized support and consultations once a week
Mondays 6.00- 8.00 p.m.
Thursdays 6.00- 8.00 p.m.
Saturday’s 7.30-11.00 a.m.
Your Investment: Kshs. 1,000 per sessionor 5,000 for the 6 sessions (Early birds offer of Kshs. 3,500 for payments by 18th February 2021).
Mpesa Pay bill 5186733 A/C Participants name
Call, Text, WhatsApp Elizabeth on +254 727 143 313/Cathryn +254 729 468 251
Special Discounts and Customized Schedules for your unique groups of at least 10 participants