Financial Literacy is a core life skill, especially in this day and age when children are growing up in a highly complex world.
There’s no way to expect a child at any age to understand money unless you talk about it, says Neale Godfrey, author of Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees.
Whether Children come from low-income backgrounds or more privileged ones, learning basic concepts of personal finance like saving, sharing and spending is essential for growth and child development.
The early years are the best time. Brain development is at its peak in the early years, and lessons learned can be lifelong. Our Children Financial Empowerment Program introduces the concept of financial literacy to children from 5 years of age.
- Target Ages : 5-10 years, 11-18 years
- Contacts: 0727143313
Attique Africa is excited to invite parents for an M-Junior Children Finance Literacy Parents and Teachers Open Day at Impala Club, along Ngong Rd. FREE!
The forum targets parents of children who have or may want to attend our finance literacy training forums.
The forum is intended to shed more light on this very impactful program as well as equip parents to:
- Nurture a positive relationship with money in children
- Demystify the negative money myths instilled in our children
- Foster ethic and integrity in our children
- launch children/teens mentorship in other areas of life
The success of any Organization is determined mainly by the productivity of its employees. Every employer aims at getting value from the employees as well as meeting the set organizational objectives. This is possible when the employees are confident about themselves, are clear about the expectations and are on top of their personal finances.
Employee’s Personal Financial issues normally manifest themselves in the workplace as they moonlight to get that extra shilling. This can cause anxiety, depression, absenteeism and productivity problems that affect the overall organizational productivity. A significant percentage of employees admit their personal finances have been a major distraction at work.
- This Employee Development and Financial Fitness initiative is designed to empower participants for effective productivity and a lifetime financial well-being.
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers with key skills gained from this Programme will be able to assist their teams for effective performance.
- To equip the participants with effective & practical performance and financial skills for increased Organizational productivity and performance.